About Me
Property Services

The purpose of this site is to give information about the Commercial Services I provide and also act as a showcase for some of my personal photographic work.

I am a qualified and accredited Domestic Energy Assessor and as such I produce Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) for domestic property. I also produce floorplans and photography for domestic property. Full details about the services I provide are available via the Property Services menu option.

My main interest is Photography and examples of my work are to be found via the Galleries menu option. Many of my images are available for licence via the Alamy Stock Photography Library.

So please select one of the menu options on the left to start exploring...

You can contact me using the information available on the Contact page.